Saturday, July 27, 2013

2 Layouts for Scraps of Darkness challenges and Scrap FX challenge

Good Morning...sharing two layouts I made this week. The first I made with limited supplies as I was in MA on vacation.  I used my Scraps of Darkness kit club papers, Prima embellies and colored some modeling paste gold and scraped it through a stencil for texture.  I simply love this stuff. I have to stop myself from going crazy with it on every layout!! I submitted this LO to the Scraps of Darkness design team challenge (by DT member Kasha Gray) which called for texture.


The next one uses the fabulous new Bohemian Bazaar paper by Graphic 45.  I love the super vibrant colors and patterns.  This LO features a picture of my sister and nephew...I was dying to use this picture and thought the colors matched perfectly.  I had a lot of fun cutting, distressing, misting and arranging this page.  It's hard to capture the textures with my camera phone!  I admit I'm not very patient so when I'm done I want to post things right away and I'm not always concerned with taking the best pics.  Got to work on that! I am entering this into the Scraps of Darkness monthly sketch challenge.







I also have entered this is the Recipe challenge for Scrap FX that required the color teal, a feather, stencil, embossing and flowers.  Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment