Monday, October 28, 2013

Believe in Magic

Happy Monday everyone....just wanted to share an art journal page I created over the weekend based on the theme of "letting go" while learning to let go my hatred of my handwriting by journalling all over the background of the page.  It was so fun to get messy...I have only dabbled in art journalling and it has been a few months since I've done anything with it, but I LOVE using bright colors and adding texture and playing.  SO FUN. I encourage everyone to do it! There's a little less pressure (for me) when it's not a canvas and not everything has to be "just right." It's just experimenting to see what you get when you combine colors, mediums, etc. I made this based on two Facebook groups that I belong to.  Limor Webber's Mixed Media group and Mixed Media Mondays with Tracy Weinzapfel.  Check them both out if you haven't already, the are both filled with great people and beautiful inspiration.  Thanks for stopping by.  Please follow with Google and Bloglovin ~
Sarah


2 comments: