Tuesday, November 26, 2013

A layout and an ATC

Happy happy Tuesday...just wanted to share a recent layout of my littlest...love these Webster's papers!

I entered into a mojo Monday challenge at the Flying Unicorn, but I didn't win ;(

Last week I had the chance to go into my daughter's school to share my paper craft/art hobby in the form of ATC's.  My daughters love to make these so I thought it would be perfect for the fourth graders for the Great American Teach In. I am preparations for a papercrafting/art journaling class for kids, I have come up with many quick, fun  projects that will encourage the children to explore their creativity while also keeping it affordable for the parents.  Just waiting for the word from my neighborhood clubhouse and then my classes will begin. I am so excited and so inspired by the kids, they are not afraid to take risks and will try anything artistically. Here is a quick little ATC I made up before the class...so easy and fun! Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment