Tuesday, November 12, 2013

A Whimsical Layout for SATW

Hello and happy...Tuesday? I am so off this week with it being Veteran's Day yesterday (Thank You to all the former and current service members) and my daughter staying home from school today...I am a little lost! Anyway, just wanted to share a fun, whimsical layout I made for the Scrap Around The World November challenge inspired by the super-fun rainbow moodboard. I was so inspired to create something with rainbow colors, I loved every picture! I also just adore every page that is in the challenge so far, I know I would have a hard time choosing a winner! I do seriously love rainbows, and had never seen one until I was almost 30, now in Florida I see them often and sometimes even double rainbows! Thanks for stopping by today...

Here is my fun layout...

Unfortunately I couldn't pick up the bling on top of my daughters head so it just looks like she is lost in the clouds...which is ok! It was really fun to play around . Here is a closer one:

This was her dance recital costume from last year and I thought she'd look even more like a Vegas showgirl with the big flourishy bling on her head...but...can't pick up it with the camera ...have to work on that! Have a great week!
Sarah


7 comments:

  1. Oh what a fun page, I like your take on the mood board. Thanks for playing along with us at SATW. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sarah, your page is definitely fun and full of colour, and your daughter looks so cute in her costume. I love how you have used your different papers and chosen black as a background which then high lights those gorgeous brights.Thanks so much for playing along this month at SATW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderfully unusual take on the challenge! Thank you for playing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun take on the challenge!
    Thank you for sharing with us at SATW :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so creative and original!! love your take on the challenge!! Sarah, thanks for joining us at SATW!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow very creative love it !!
    Thanks so much for playing at challenge at SATW!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. BEAUTIFUL PAGE!THANKS FOR PLAYING ALONG WITH US AT SCRAP AROUND THE WORLD!

    ReplyDelete