Monday, November 18, 2013

Too Cool

It's Monday and creeeping ever so slowly toward the holidays but being in the 80's still here in Tampa, I keep losing all track of time! I really must get started on some Christmas projects but I guess it's good to slow down and appreciate November/Thanksgiving as well! I created this layout over the weekend for the 123 Challenge Blog.  They give you 3 "ingredients" you must use on your layout, makes it challenging and fun! This month they have provided the color teal, the word "cool" and stamping.  This is the first layout I've done of my husband, it was about time!  We were at Steak N Shake and he was being silly wearing the paper hat.  He is always clowning around like that! I haven't done too much with this style I used (stamping/washi tape/kind of simple) so I wanted to try something different.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! xox Sarah


6 comments:

  1. wow Sarah, love how you made the LO pop with the teal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome LO. I love everything about it. You have done a perfect job with it going with the photo. One compliments the other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sarah. Thanks so much for the very nice comment you left on my blog. I had to come by and check yours out. Your layout is so cool! I love the black/white/teal combination. Love how you've grunged up your background with the splotches of teal and the black stamping. That looks so cool. Your photograph looks great on top of the layers of washi tape and papers. Such a cool design. Love the metal gears, too! <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha yep he looks totally cool :) Great page Sarah Thanks for joining in with us at 123 :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've done a fantastic job with the challenge Sarah! Thank you for taking the time to join us at 123. ( I also love your little birdie box btw!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cool page, Sarah!!! glad you played along with us :)! hugs, Sanna

    ReplyDelete