Friday, January 24, 2014

DT post for Scrapping4FunChallenges

Hi there, how are you doing today? I am sharing my card and layout for challenge #9 for the Scrapping4funChallenges blog. Here are the rules:





Create a Layout, Card, Canvas, "Off the Page" creations.
Start by using a Color with the first letter of your first name, add one more color of your choice.

Ex….
Name - Bianca
Color - Blue
Plus one Color - ex. red
Neutral colors - black, white, cream for background and writing

You may use this link for more color choices:
http://www.color-ize.com/color-list.php
 The due date for Challenge #9 entries - Thursday 6th of February 2014, 23:55pm European Time.

Here is my card and layout:


I hope you can join us for the challenge, I can't wait to see what you create!!
The link again: scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com
xoxo Sarah
 

No comments:

Post a Comment