Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Love Happens Art Journal for Lindys Challenge

Good morning! I'd like to share my creation for the Lindy's Stamp Gang January color challenge contest.  Here is a picture of this month's colors:

I love the pinks and greys...so pretty! I have been wanting to enter their challenge for a while but never quite had the right colors. I altered an art journal using modeling paste, stamping and Lindy's Starburst Sprays.

I chose 3 colors Starburst Spray I thought would work for the challenge. I love the look of pink and grey together.  The Black Orchid Silver looked really cool sprayed over modeling paste and I didn't really want to add brown to the project so I instead chose black to offset the pink and white.  I chose some Prima flowers in the colors of the mood board, as well as some Ingvild Bolme resin pieces and some metal.












Here are links to the Lindy's Stampgang Spray's I used:
Black Orchid Silver
Alpine Ice Rose 
Cotton Candy Pink

I had such a blast playing with these colors this month, thanks for stopping by!
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Stunning piece of work! I like the heart roses!
    Hugs
    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete