Sunday, March 16, 2014

Dreams altered book page

Hey guys, just wanted to share another page in my newly altered book.  I am having a blast doing this, I wish I had started sooner! I was inspired by 13 Arts of course, by their create your own background challenge.  I used a lot of gesso, paint, ink, stamping, some resin and little bling.  My book is going to be a collection of my own little "fairy tales" and this one involves a young girl and her dreams of becoming a ballerina...will she? I'm not sure yet, but it is her dream and her passion.  Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog, it is really hard for me to get followers so I appreciate every one of you that is reading this right now!! Thanks!  Here it is:








And some close ups:

Love,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment