Friday, April 18, 2014

Happy Easter!

Hi friends, Easter is almost here and I have finally got the nerve make up a few quick cards...I don't know why they are so hard for me but I will keep trying! I planned to send these to my nana and my mom so I didn't want to make them to dimensional in fear they would get squished.  Our theme for the design team at Scrapping4FunChallenges was "anything goes but you must use a stamped image or sentiment (or digi)." Hope you will play along with us!


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you and your family have a wonderful Easter weekend!
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Sarah... Your cards for you mom and nana are darling! If you were struggling to make these cards, you would NEVER know it! They are so beautifully done. I love the colors and the papers. I also find cards so hard to do! Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment about my vintage ATB. Enjoy your Sunday . <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete